THE GOALS OF THE PROJECT TOURISMINALBANIA.COM
Halfway between an online guide of Albania and an information portal on the territory, tourisminalbania.com has the following goals for its readers:
- Provide as much information as possible on the main tourist destinations of the country, with an eye also to the lesser-known sites, to promote tourism on the whole territory
- Provide suggestions and advice on how to get to Albania, where to stay, and where to eat
- Promoting tourist facilities in the area
- Provide readers with a truthful idea of Albania, trying to distance them from the preconceptions generated by public information in recent years.
- Suggest the best destinations for a trip to the country (cities, beaches, natural parks, archaeological sites, foods, and much more)
- Keep readers always updated on what is happening in Albania through industry news and dates of important events.
TO WHOM IS ADDRESSED TOURISMINALBANIA.COM
The website tourisminalbania.com is not only an accurate online guide, mainly addressed to tourists who are organizing a trip in the country, but rather a container of stories, images, and news about one of the most fascinating countries in Europe, able to boast an ancient past full of important historical events. Basin of more cultures, Albania is, in fact, a magical and fascinating place, which you will discover in every detail through our site.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions (or would like to report a mistake/correction) don’t hesitate to contact us through our Facebook page or mail me at: